Welcome to the Diem CLI tutorial, a fully functioning terminal connected to the Diem testnet.
Choose a command prompt to get started:
- Step #1:Let's start with generating a set of private and public keys.
- Step #2:Now, take the private key and use it to seed a new account.
- Step #3:Your Testnet account starts with a 1 Coin1 balance, let's see that.
- Step #4:Let's craft a receiving address using LIP-5 format (bech32). For that, we will use the account address and a random generated subaddress.
- Step #5:Now go to Diem Reference Wallet (Demo wallet) and send yourself some coins...
- Step #6:We can now validate the account balance using the get_account command.